Thread: Scorpion Venom

Scorpion Venom

Has anyone heard or used the product "Scorpion Venom" for your bowstrings? It was recommended on another site and from what I have read on their website, it looks to be a very good product. The website is: www.scorpionvenomarchery.com. Let me know what y'all think. Iam thinking about ordering some to try out.

Ive seen and heard of their stuff but never used it. Seem like they make string waxes and cam lubricants and stuff like that, but I have heard good things abou tthem.

One of the things they have going for them is the fact that you can get into the servings and strings around your cam's without having to put your bow in a press and unstring it to get the wax on that part of the string.

Get with dahayseed i beleive he still carries it in his archery shop. it is supposed to help maintain the life of your string and help clean it also with the liquid version.

Boy's and Girls I have been using Scorpion Venom products exclusively since it came out and not because I am Pro Staff for them. Their products are the best if you want to keep your strings and cables in top shape. The 3star maintenance kit has every thing you need to clean and care for your strings. The kits come with Bow string cleaner, Polymeric bowstring fluid and the Cam and serving Lube. Once you have tried these you won't use any thing else. just head over to www.waxstarinc.com and check it out and while your there tell John & John, that Jim Bell says Hi. He might give you a little discount and that goes for any one who reads this. take care Jim Oh I almost forgot all of their products have no scent and you can use them in the field if you have to.

Hey Everyone, Igot some of the "Scorpion Venom" bow fluid the other day and tried it on my bows. Iwould have never guessed that there was that much crap in my strings. Ibought the 3 Star Kit. It comes with the string cleaner,cam and serving fluid and string wax. This stuff is amazing. It makes your string look brand new again and is so slick, just a few drops that dripped on my tile floors almost had me on my arse. If none of you have ever used it, it is well worth the 30 bucks. It has made my bow, as far as the lube in the cams, even smoother to draw. The website to order it is www.scorpionvenomarchery.com. See for yourself. Member drysmoke and Mr Dudley convinced me to give it a try and Iam not sorry for doing so. You will not be either.