usoutfitters hunt this weekend

this is a hunt i did this weekend with usoutfitters and did the video i need some more camera work and a better camera did this with just a digital picture camera on video mode but for my first one think it went alright give me some feedback to make it better i know we have some pros on here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJslmRXPVE8

Man, that was good. For the first time, you did a great job. That first hog was about as big as the both of you combined. LOL

Those dogs were having a blast..Great video...I like the way it faded from the music to the squealing.

thats is the best parts of dog hunting suiting them up seeing how excited they get and to see it all pay off thanks for the comments guys

Sweet video. Like the hand cuffs turned pork cuffs.

ya i never have used them untill joe told me about them and they work really well there only down fall i would say is that they can get a little hard to work if your doing alot of hogs but a swish araund in water and there good to go we cuffed 8 that day and they were still good to go and there pretty cheap

Ineed to get with Joe one of these days. Have been wanting to go ever since he posted that hunt. Back is feeling alot better so maybe real soon.

him and the guys we hunt with are good people as soon as that back feels good enough for sure come out

yes that was a fun hunt. .