your reasons for hunting hogs

Do you primarily hunt hogs for sport, for food, or to cut down their numbers on your hunting lease/land? If it is the food value you are after let me just say that anyone who takes me hunting on their plase can have all the meat if they want it.I'm in it for the sport and if it's cutting down the numbers, well, I'LL KILL ALL I CAN....... This goes for deer and pigs alike.

I hunt hogs for the sport and to help keep the numbers down for the land owner. I do eat the meat but give more away than I keep.. I would like to add I like hunting them because you can hunt them 24/7/365 here in TX and you can harvest as many as you want and I do.

I like hog hunting because of the adrenaline rush when I spot and stalk. It can get a little crazy, but man is it fun! We always bring the meat back to KS and make brats out of it. It's a neat thing when you have a cookout and see how people react when you tell them it is wild hog! I also like it because you can take as many as you want/when you want. You all that have hogs wild can enjoy it anytime! That would be awesome!

To pay my mortgage.

Randy - you crack me up.

Ihunt hogs cause there is no better pork out there, they are plentiful, you can hunt them 24/7 and it keeps me in practice forbow season. Itrap hogs to keep my hunting fund full.

I love to hunt. I can hunt hogs when ever I feel like it. It's a challenge and I can get out in the woods. I keep part of the meat for BBQ and give the rest to my family and friends.

I hunt for the food value and to keep them off the land. It is even more important now that hay has started to be cut. We did a first cut on 30 acres for a someone and there were alot of hog ruts. Will try to get in on the land and take care of that problem for several reasons.

Ihunt hogs because its fun as sh---. We process and eat every thing to the chitlins