Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PSE Gets Back Into X-Bows

Guys, PSEhas gotten back into the x-bow side of the market. They have introduced a new product that can utilize your existing AR-15,M4 type sports rifle receivers. The website for you to look at the specs is: www.tac15.com. It comes with a hefty price tag, around $1200.00 and is not yet on the market, but can be pre-ordered. Here is what it looks like:

Thats cool. I was thinking about buying a stryker from bowtech, but after seeing this I think ill wait and see what it turns out like.

With the second largest state about to legalize crossbow hunting in bow season they would be silly not to. Nice looking rig

It kind of goes hand in hand with the 10/22 or Rem 700 conversion kits to fire arrows.

opps...I'm not touching that one..LOL

Avid archer and BPman, so.................................... LOL

We all going to get into the pissing match of the xbows like every other hunting forum in Texas?

Iknew that would get y'all going. LOL Nope not gonna get in any pissing match like the other forums. Just pers preference for me. Not meant to put anyone down or disscourage anyone from doing what they love to do. Like Ralph and Vicki say, "Don't matter what you hunt with, it's your choice, just get out and enjoy the outdoors".

Any legal means

Site Owner
    xbow, traditional, compound, spear, shotgun, rifle, pistol, high explosives,.....it's all good!