Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No More Friends

No More Friends

I have received A LOT of feedback aboutthe"Friends" concept on our site so I have disabledthe Friends featureand now you can send private messages to any member on our site regardless if they are your friend or not.We will try this fora whileandsee how it goes. Thanks for everyone's feedback! -Neill

How do we send messages to members without having a list, or have a way to get to their profiles to be able to send them a message?

Imust really be having a blonde moment today. Isee no advanced search tab or drop down in my search engine. WTF?

I just posted something in the tutorials section... http://www.texashoghunter.com/forum....4&tid=2424

Man, Ican breath now. Head was so far up was turning blue. Thanks guys.

Man, That is so much easier for seeing members instead of having the friends list. Guess Ineverpaid that much attention to that part of the home pg. Cool...........................

Dang... those were all the friends I had...

I'll still be your friend......

So your saying we aren't going to be able to add any more friends. I about like Aggiebowhunter that was the most friends I have ever had. They come today and gone tomorrow.