Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

THH Member 3D Archery Shoot

Would anyone be interested in doing a THH member 3D archery shoot at a central location in Texas?

Where are you thinking?

Gary mentioned a place in Centerville, Tx called Extreme Archery.

I'm for it. I've only shot 3-d one time at an LSBA shoot. So I'm sure my score will be toast.

Ithink the guys name on here is "buckhunter" I'll check with Mike(Keechi) to be sure and see if Ican get a hold of him by ph and see what the possibilities are of doing one there.

That would be great Gary. Thanks for your help.

Working on it now guys. Sent Mike a message for contact info. Let's see how many are interested in doing it. I am in and will be like busted, my score will be toast unless you make the 12 ring any part of the kill zone. LMAO

I was kinda thinking if the 12 ring was any part of the target....

Yes,his name is Mark Barker -extreme archery - tel(903)-536-1596-he has 50 shot coarse set up-12-15 3d targets and target bags and blocks setup 10 to 50yrds-It is a real nice setup-he put on a shoot 2 weeks ago cooks BBQ and all-Has a bow shop there too.

Ijust talked to Mark and he said that we could do it for the members only if we wanted to do it. We could do a 2 day for 20 bucks ea and could make a members only weekend out of it. Campfire,cookout and all. He is planning on another 3D shoot towards the end of June to get ready for the LSBA regional at his place. We could do it that weekend or pick one for ourselves and do it that way. If we do it at one of his shoots, the winner of ea catagory gets a $25.00 gift Cert to his shop. He also has the iron pig target. 5 bucks for 3 shots and the winner of that gets a 50 cert. Y'all choice. If we do one for ourselves though, we need a fair amount of guys to do it to make it worth while. Y'all lethogdude1234 know if you're interested in doing it and we'll go from there.