Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy
    Just got back from another trip to Langley Ranch. This time there was five of us huntin. Joe promised me a hog that I counld mount, he lived up to his promises. I shot a 222lbs. hog. Amazing hog he was black with white whiskers. I have already dropped him off to be mounted. My future father in-law shot a 270 lbs. pig. We saw hogs every time we to the field. Everyone left with a pig. I have already started bookin my trips for 2010, there filling up quik so book your soon!!!!!
    You failed to mention your trusty expert guide. Im glad yall had a good weekend.

Sorry Randy, How could I forget Langley Ranch has three of the best guides. They never failed to put me on some hogs. The first night we went out Randy put me behind a pallet, I asked him, "you sure about this", He told me I was sure to see pigs. Sure enough, I saw about twenty pigs that night. Thanks again Randy!!!!

We just booked a hog hunt with langley ranch for Apr 19,20, a monday & tueday, there are booked up to June

I have heard lots of great things about the Langley Ranch. I hope to do some hog hunting there some day...Maybe we could get a THH members hunt set up there for the spring or summer.

Weekends we stay booked up about a year in advance and right now you can get some weekdays late spring and summer.