You just can't make stuff like this up......

This is not a hog hunting story but it was crazy the way it all played out. On an organized dog hunt at the Sandy Bayou Hunting Club in Louisiana, my husband Brian, his cousin Duane and my stepson Nathan, had tracked a cow horn spike Cuz Duane shot. Brian walked ahead to find an easier way to get the deer out of the woods. He heard something tearing thru the brush behind him. He turned to see this Huge 9 point coming right at him. All he had on him was his 9mm pistol. He thought the thing was going to trample right over him. He shot the deer and started screaming "big buck, big buck, big buck". The Buck turned in the direction of Nathan and Duane. Duane said he was standing there "naked" the only thing he has was his pocket knife. Nathan was holding all 3 of the guns. At some point in time Nathan had put two of the guns down and loaded his.Nathan's shot was the fatal blow for the buck, which was Nate's first deer. It weighed 225 lbs.and had aninside measurement of 20 in. Although I cant tell this story the way the 3 of them can with the hand jesters and facial expressions and the other minor details, but it was one of the craziest deer killings we've encountered.Who'd have thought that you'd be shooting at one of the largest, if not the largest buck ever killed on that hunting lease with a 9mm hand gun.

That sounds funny as hell.....

Sweet, that's a nice buck.

Thats awsome man. Congrats on that buddy. Nice durn buck at that!!!