Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

I assume we will shoot Saturday and Sunday. The 20th & 21st of June. Maybe have BBQ and hang out Saturday night.

If it gets a good turn out, are you going to do another one this year?

Come on..Everybody knows the first is the best! you have to make this one.....

Quote Originally Posted by BestCresting09
    If it gets a good turn out, are you going to do another one this year?
    Maybe. But we will have to see how this one turns out.

Dam, Dos Plumas weekend man. Gonna have to miss it.

Dude, You got all of Mark's contact info for Archery Extreme or you thinking somewhere else?

I figure this date is tentative. If there are suggestions to do it on a different date I am up for that. I do need the info for the place...so I can contact him and get the details.

Here you go bro. Just tell Mark that this is from when he and Italked about doing the members shoot. Hopefully he will remember the phone call. Yes,his name is Mark Barker -extreme archery - tel(903)-536-1596-he has 50 shot coarse set up-12-15 3d targets and target bags and blocks setup 10 to 50yrds-It is a real nice setup-he put on a shoot 2 weeks ago cooks BBQ and all-Has a bow shop there too.

Quote Originally Posted by txbhunter1
    Here you go bro. Just tell Mark that this is from when he and Italked about doing the members shoot. Hopefully he will remember the phone call. Yes,his name is Mark Barker -extreme archery - tel(903)-536-1596-he has 50 shot coarse set up-12-15 3d targets and target bags and blocks setup 10 to 50yrds-It is a real nice setup-he put on a shoot 2 weeks ago cooks BBQ and all-Has a bow shop there too.
    Thanks again Gary. I will see what I can do!!!! Shane

Dang, that's my girlfriends birthday weekend. I'm out too, wish I could make it.