Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Here isthe flyer for the shoot that Extreme Archery asked me to post... http://texashoghunter.com/pdf/texashoghuntershoot.pdf

Well it aint looking good for me. My sons birthday is from 10-12 on Saturday he is 2 and I aint missing it. I have to go to church on Sunday so at best Ill be doing good to stop by and say hello. rjd

Well, you always have the night shoot and the mudbugs and shrimp to eat. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by txbhunter1
    Well, you always have the night shoot and the mudbugs and shrimp to eat. LOL
    I guess I missed that part, I dont see any of that stuff in the flier. Ibeen so busy at my office I dont know which end is up. rjd

Randy, It is not on the flyer, but we are going to do a night shoot for those that have the bowlights also Sat night.

hey fellas, doesnt look like i am going to make this one...... i may ave to work the bar for my parents if things change i will call gary sat morning... sorry i was really hoping to be there.... you guys knock'em down and stack 'em high BTW Gary message me your number......

I'm out also...

Quote Originally Posted by BustedAssRanch
    I'm out also...
    I am gunna have a bunch of beer to drink then!!!!!!

You guys have fun, take lots of pictures. I'm sorry I can't be there, I am doing a youth archery shoot tomorrow....

I had a great weekend with bowgal and hogdude.