Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I used to shoot a couple hundred arrows a day. Nowdays I only practice when I kill something, rotator cuff hinders me from shooting much.

I shoot three or four days a week, year round. I don't fish. So I hunt something with a bow all year. Hog and javalinas during the off season. I used to shoot more but age(62) has a way of slowing that down.LOL

Randy, My wife works for some great ortho doc's that can get rid of that excuse for you. LMAO!!!!!!

I shoot 20-30 arrows almost daily. I hunt all year and will practice the way I plan to hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by txbhunter1
    Randy, My wife works for some great ortho doc's that can get rid of that excuse for you. LMAO!!!!!!
    Your probably right, but Ive heard from several people that their problem is 10x worse now since the operation.

Randy, They just didn't have a good doctor.LOL

Hey Randy, Ever since my shoulder surgery in 06 Ibelieve it is stronger than it has ever been. Ihad a really bad Labrum tear in the ball and socket and the surgery took care of it. 3 months of therapy and Iwas back hunting again. Done in late Apr and in Wi inOct. for the bowhunting season. No biggy man. Just do it. LMAO You can still guide with one good arm and it may take you 20 min now to skina hogwith one arm instead of 2.

<embed height="344" width="425" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q5esIZ7cUmM%26hl=en%26fs=1%26rel=0%26ap=%2526fmt=1 8" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed> Shane Ladewig &gt;&gt;----------------------------&gt; TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

Funny shit man. Good shooting.

Dude, Inever asked you whose arrow is that stuck in the stump? LOL