Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deer Hunters

Deer Hunters

I have 3openings left . Theseare a bow only hunts for white tail deer. Location is in Wharton/ Fortbend County west of Houston 30 miles. Must have a valid Texashunting lisence. For Texas Hog Hunter members I will cut my price to $325 a person. This is for 3 days and 2 nights lodging included. . There are no trophy charges. Last year we had a 12 point buck that scored a 141 taken off of this ranch. There are many deer on this property. If you are interested plese let me know soon. You may also shoot any leagle game that walks in front of your stand with no extra charge. Joe Leveridge @ 936-394-2931

Hogdude1234 and my wife Bowgal are interseted. Thinking about a Friday, Sat, and Sunday hunt. Could be different though....We will look at the calendar and see what might work. This sounds like a very good deal.

count me in for October......

let me know the dates..... and the limits... I'll call you tommorrow....

give us more details,

if the previous posts dont take em I will probably take all three. we all want to see the dates or are thry flexible? How much land are we hunting?

I have 3 weekends open at this moment. The ranch is over 15,000 acres. There are many stands and feeders to choose from. For that price you get first day afternoon, all day, and last day morning. Ocotber 9,10, 11 & 23, 24, 25 and and November 1 - 6. These are the 3 dates I have open. I do not close the dates until deposits are recieved. This price is for 2 to 6 hunters. If you need more information my number is 936-394-2931. I can add monday to either of the first 2 dates for $100 a hunter.

I do have dates during rifle season still open. These are still bow only.But these 2 counties do not allow does after November 29th only a buck with over a 13 inch spread.

so what you are saying is you have three weekends availablle for up to 6 hunters per weekend, is that correct? I thought you had only 3 hunts available. if you have weekends for up to 6 i'm in...