Wild Hog Tenderloin and Shiitake Stroganoff

WildHog Tenderloin and Shiitake Stroganoff Ingredients [*]3 tablespoons butter[*]1 large onion, julienned[*]4 cups sliced Shiitake mushrooms[*]2 tablespoons minced garlic[*]2 pounds wildhog tenderloin, cut into 2 by 1/2-inch pieces[*]3 cupsbeef stock[*]1/4 cup finely chopped parsley[*]1 cup sour cream[/list] Directions In a saute pan, melt the butter. Saute the onions for 2 minutes. Add the sliced mushrooms and continue sauteing for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the mushrooms start to wilt. Season with salt and pepper. Add the garlic andhog and continue sauteing for 2 minutes. Add thebeef stock and bring up to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the sour cream and parsley. Continue to cook for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve on egg noodles

Oh man my mouth is watering. I need to try this!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing Mike!!!! Shane Ladewig >>------------------------> TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

dude that sounds awesome i'll be making that tues night with fresh hog meat......