Lighted baiting area's

Let's see some set-up's, and how you work your set-up?

I use a lighted set-up that I made fairly cheap and it works great. No hog light needed. I bought a solar light kit at home depot for about 30 bucks. It has 1 solar panel and 3 spotlights. Cut a triangle out of 5/8 plywood about 1 1/2 inches bigger than the top of my feeder. Mounted the panel in the middle and the 3 spots on each point of the wood to where they hang over the edge. Drilled a hole at each point on the wood and attached to feeder barrel with bungies. I use the 900mAh batteries as opposed to the 1500 mAh. The 900's aren't as bright but they will last all night long. There's plenty of light under the feeder to shoot hogs. Gun or bow. I'd attach a pic if I could figure out how.

could we see some pictures or a diagram?? I would like to put one up under my deer feeder and go sit and watch some night?? Where we are we have only had hogs come thru 2 times that I know of. Yeah right, 2 times and you have hogs. They are probably nocternal. Rennie

I uploaded a pic of it in the "album" section of the site. You can see it there. It's really simple to make and works well.

I had the same lights mounted to my varmint guard. Dang coons had a field day!

I mounted mine to the TOP of my feeder. IF coons get up there, I'm gonna shoot em.

Do you have any pics at night to show the brightness? It looks like a great idea.

Sorry, I have no night pics. My camera has a flash and it won't pick up the light from the feeder. But, it's plenty bright to shoot with.

I guess not..... I tried to post a pic but it didn't work. I tried the copy and paste.