less than 10% of the country hunt. WE GOTTA CHANGE THAT!!!

I was told once that only 10% of the US hunt. So i thought to my self that cant be right because everyone that I was growning up around hunted. But when Igot a little olderI started to belive it and even more so when Imoved toAZ for school. Where I lived no one hunted. Thank god thatIhad some "backwoods" type people as room mates. During the time we all lived in the same house we turn many people onto hunting. So I want to know who(kids,spouse, anyone)you got into hunting and what you are doing toexpandourcommunty...

Got my wife into it this yr and she has already killed a real nice boar and a corsican ram. Got a couple of my friends sons into bowhunting also.

I have got several people over the years involved in hunting/fishing. Here is a couple of pics of the last kid I got involved. The deer is a blacktail he shot with a bow.

I have introduced a few people to dog hunting over the years it is always fun to watch a persons first hog kill even better when it is their first kill of any kind. I know many people that I have showed what I do that now own their own dogs and hunt pigs on a regular basis.

Why change it? Leaves more game for us? Besides the price of hunting is already ridiculous!

I disagree with you Cuz, I believe that there is plenty of "Game" out there for everyone and as a matter of fact the more people hunt and contribute economically to the sport, then the more that can be do in the form of conservation to ensure that hunting / fishing will be around for a long time for everyone. I am glad to say that not only do I hunt, but so does my dad, uncle, son, brother-in-law, his 3 uncles and now we got my father in law interested in hunting. I am fortunate enough to work with pre-college students and one of the life lessons I try to instill in them is to find something special they enjoy and appreciate doing, one of these options is enjoying the outdoors with their peers and family members. I strongly believe, the more hunters out there the more we can do as a group to promote wildlife conservation!!!