Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

high country bow

had an old bow gave to me this week end. high country excalibur, string is broke and un wound off the cables. is it worth the money to get this bow restrung and tuned ? already have bow, but would'nt mind havin 2. it has an overdraw, and pendulum sight.

Split Limb? Get rid of the overdraw and pendelum sight, go with a drop-away and someextreme sights and you have a good spare bow.

Is that the one with the dual hatchet cams? If it is then I'd personally keep it and do what Txbowhunter said, those bows were fairly easy to tune and had good speed and would still send a fairly heavy arra down range with good accuracy. I had one of the newer models in the same style as the older dual hatchet cam bow (dang I cant remember the name) and I wish I still had it. Good luck. STP

it has the dual hatchet cams, i'm takin her to the bow shop tommorrow

Good deal man. Ihave several bows myself as back-ups. You really can never have too many. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you guys need is one bow...Get a Mathews!!!! LMAO!!! ___________________________ Shane Ladewig >>----------------------------------> TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

from wat i heard its not the bow that makes the good shots its not the brand its the shooter im mean corect me if im wrong by the way MARTIN LMAO

BowTech or Diamond, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! And you can "NEVER"have too many toys Shane.

I don't even have a bow!! I just throw the arrows (7fps) lmao!!! and I still get my game 13% of the time!!

LMAO!!!!!!!