Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

want to come from minnesota to hunt hogs

Hi everyone, new here to the group. I have always wanted to hunt hogs but my domestics aren't quit the same. Iam trying to get a hunt together for my father and I most likely in early winter. We are not after trophies, just hogs. Can anyonehook us up on any low cost hunts they are aware of. I would be comming from Minnesota and no, we don;t talk like the guys from Fargo Don't ya know. Thanks for any help and again to dnahoghunter for the info.

How about the second weekend in Sept?

What part of Minn. are you from?

I live about 1 1/2 hour north of the twin cities and about 40 minutes south of the walleye capital lake called Mille Lacs. We have timber wolves attacking my calves and black bear running through the yard but no hogs.

Practice the 3 S's on them grey animals. Shoot, shovel and shut up. They are devestating the deer herd on Wi.

I may be offering some hog hunts here on the Ranch in Montague county Tx. after deer season. We have been seriously thinking about it. We have lots of hogs, not necessarily Trophy Boars, but plenty of meat hogs. We are a low fence ranch, and can handle 4-6 hunters at a time. We have no lodging, unless you want to stay in the barn, office, or lab. Which ain't a bad gig. We have not decided on prices, but we want people to come back. Getting their money and never seeing them again is not our goal. I will keep you guys informed on what we decide to do. Gary, I may need a testimonial from a dedicated hog hunter, so lemme know when you can come up here and give our operation a look see!!! LMAO!!!! _______________________________________________ Shane Ladewig >>----------------------------------> TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

Let's see. hummmmmmmmmmmm Consultaions are not cheap these days. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anytime bro, anytime. Other than the months of Oct, Nov and into Dec. LOL

Gary, I will buy you a beer anda case ofMad Dog 20/20!!!! LMAO!!! ___________________________________________ Shane Ladewig >>-------------------------------------> TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

Hey what do I get for letting him come there????? LOL

Bud Light and you can keep the MD20/20. Had that 30 yrs ago and have never gone back. LMAO!!!