Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shot my first Ram

Went to Keith Johns Outdoors this weekend and killed my first Ram. Keith has lots of animals at a very good price and is a great host. Ishot this ram at 25 yards from a tree stand, the Ram went about 30 yards after the shot to the heart.

very nice! and a great shot too

Awesome Ram Bro!!!! Bet he did not run too far with that shot placement!!!! ________________________________ Shane Ladewig >>-----------------------------------> TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

Looks like a perfect shot!

Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun on the hunt and saw lots of animals.

nice ram and great shot, congrats

Nice Ram Rob. Ihave heard alot about that ranch from one of the other members and they have very reseasonable prices on their animals and lots of them from what Igather too. Lots of axis deer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that a "SNIPERHAWGLITE" I see on ur bow? LMAO

Great Texas Dall you got there, I have an upcoming hunt there on October 2nd3rd and 4th for an Axis doe and hogs I am thinkin I may upgrade to a Ram hunt also depending on the circumstances. Would you mind if I P.M.d you I have a few questions I would like to ask. STP

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexasPighunter
    Great Texas Dall you got there, I have an upcoming hunt there on October 2nd3rd and 4th for an Axis doe and hogs I am thinkin I may upgrade to a Ram hunt also depending on the circumstances. Would you mind if I P.M.d you I have a few questions I would like to ask. STP No problem, I would be happy to try and answer your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by txbhunter1
    Nice Ram Rob. Ihave heard alot about that ranch from one of the other members and they have very reseasonable prices on their animals and lots of them from what Igather too. Lots of axis deer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that a "SNIPERHAWGLITE" I see on ur bow? LMAO
    Yes sir it is a Sniper Hawg Light, we were also hunting hogs and would get on stand before daylight and sit after dark. Keith has several Axis over 35" and he is a dedicated bow hunter and likes his customers to have success. Good luck this weekend. Thanks everyone for all the compliments.