Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New guy here....But not to huntin!!!!!!!

Whats up guys! I just signed on here. I love to hunt hogs and have been for a long time now! I am bow only. Just thought id say hey!!!

Welcome to THH Anthony. You came to the right place being big onhog huntin .

good to see you here.

Site Owner
    Howdy, fellow hogologist! You'll find that this is a tight-knit organization, comprised of all aspects of the medical research field, dedicated and bound together by a single common goal.......to rid the World of Swine Flu....one hog at a time! or it's just a bunch of rednecks, full of BS having fun..... Either way, Welcome aboard !

We welcome you Tony. You'll find that we're different than other sites. We are strictly hawg hunters. As you already know from dealing with me, IT'S IN OUR BLOOD. Thanks for signing up and I hope that you will share your knowledge and wisdom with others and also gain some insight to make your future hunts successful. I will post pics tonight or tomorrow morning of the pigs (notice I said pigs meaning plural), I pop tonight. Welcome dude.Get your girl to sign up too.

Welcome to the site Anthony. Can't wait until we get a chance to go hunting again.

welcome to the site, great bunch of people with alot of information to share and alot of fun

Oh no NOT you! lol We still on for this year ?

welcome to the best website and greatest bunch of hunters i've every come accross..... just watch out for gary.... lol

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Hey Cuz you gotta remind me of what were on for?? I have short term memory!lol