Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Keith Johns Outdoors!!!!

Tons of hogs and plenty of exotics for cheap!!! Keith is a great friend of mine and he makes the hunt a very relaxing but exciting trip!!! Bowhunting only.....

wheres are they at?

It's south of S.A. about 40 miles Joe. Real good prices on exotics. I think he had doe hunts for 250.

Put a listing up about him...

Im going up to hunt with him this coming weekend nothin major just an Axis doe and hog hunt to feel everything out then maybe an exotic hunt later on in the coming months. STP

Tell Keith Anthony says hey. He's a really great guy and any will not regret huntin with him. You will be covered up in pigs!! Sit in the tripod by the 4 way crossing or the culdesac blind and its on!! I've seen some monster exotics there also. If he likes ya or has time he may take ya bowfishin at Braunig. Lots of tilapia! Have fun and post up some pics!!

Will do. Hopefully the rain will stay off long enough for me to get a shot or two in. Yea I know about the Tilapia at Braunig and Calaveras I go there as much as I can during the summer with my son and my buddy(I am only 25 mins from there) there are also lots of big redfish in Calaveras to. I will try and take some pics this weekend but all I have is a camera phone my big camera crapped out on me and I havent replaced it yet. STP

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexasPighunter
    Will do. Hopefully the rain will stay off long enough for me to get a shot or two in. Yea I know about the Tilapia at Braunig and Calaveras I go there as much as I can during the summer with my son and my buddy(I am only 25 mins from there) there are also lots of big redfish in Calaveras to. I will try and take some pics this weekend but all I have is a camera phone my big camera crapped out on me and I havent replaced it yet. STP What time do think you will get there on Friday? I'm going to be there for a little bit on Friday.

Im supposed to meet Keith at noon in Cambelton then on to the ranchafter we meet up then I will be there till Sunday around noon. Providing nothing else happens( my son just so happened to twist his ankle at football practice last night so we spent the evening in the E.R. room) but you know that kinda stuff goes hand in hand with a seven year old playing his first year of football. Hopefully you will still be there and we can meet and have some lunch or a cup of coffee or a cold one. Hows that sound to you? STP

I may be there if Drenalin picks up his buffalo from James. Were gonna try to go bowfishin.