Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cool you killem and I will cook em LOL that is if you want to spend some time around the camp fire. Just let me know and I will take my stuff this weekend. By the way where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexasPighunter
    Im supposed to meet Keith at noon in Cambelton then on to the ranchafter we meet up then I will be there till Sunday around noon. Providing nothing else happens( my son just so happened to twist his ankle at football practice last night so we spent the evening in the E.R. room) but you know that kinda stuff goes hand in hand with a seven year old playing his first year of football. Hopefully you will still be there and we can meet and have some lunch or a cup of coffee or a cold one. Hows that sound to you? STP
    I will probably take off when Keith goes to meet you. I would stay but I have a lot of work to do and I have to hunt Saturday Morning.Good luck

Ok no worries good luck on your morning hunt on Saturday, getcha a bigun. STP

Any Luck???? LDP's??

I'll be there in mid Jan. for an exotic hunt.

Just a late(real late) follow up had a real good hunt saw tons of game could of taken rams goats Fallow Young Axis bucks and some Aoudad at 6 yards. But my Axis doe and hogs were just a bit out of my range with Traditional Gear but hey I had a great time, I will be going back, this time for Exotic bucks. I even heard the Red Deer fighting just behind me in a thicket man it soundesd like 38 special rounds goin off with all the poppin the horns were maken. I was definately not diasappointed. Great Place to hunt. STP

Im headed back in Mid April and I going for something with Bone or maybe a Axis doe.