Pulo catches a sow

Pulo is really coming along well. I ended up grabing this sow in a muddy swamp. She was so slippery that I was getting pretty scared that she was going to get me. I was tangled up in vines and mud up to my knees it was not the best situation to be in. Pulo was perfect he held on and never let go. Pulo has finally gotton big & smart enough to handle the biggons. I can not wait until he totaly matures, but I will say he is becoming an awsome hunter. Heres a few pictures of pulo and his best sow to date.

nice pig

She is huge..Congrats to Pulo !!!

It was a good hunt until today when I noticed lumpy was in trouble. His kidneys were shatered yesterday by another boar we were on and he died today at noon

any guesses on how big Pulo's hog was. ill give actual wait once every one guesses. i will say it took 4 of us to put the thing on the four wheeler.

dang joe you wernt kinding,,,, wish i was there man...

Do u just use one catch dog? any bay dogs? u should be proud of em!!! thats a nice catch! we bring em back alive 2!!

I use 3 strike dogs and 2 rcd but cheeco was so tired he was no help at all he almost could not walk. We had been on several boars that were bigger than that sow right before her and he had worn himself down chasing them down. Had to carry cheeco back to the truck. We try and catch every hog alive so we dont have to buy ice to keep them from spoiling.