Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dos Plumas Hunt # 2 (Hogdude1234)

<embed height="344" width="425" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bject width="560" height="340"&gt;&lt;param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gVSY45fo7hs...m&gt;&lt;param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gVSY45fo7hs...amp;fs=1&amp;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;%26hl=en%26fs=1%26rel=0%26ap=%2526fmt=18 " type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed> Shane Ladewig &gt;&gt;--------------------------------&gt; TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

nice! how close did you get to them?

Awsome vid bro, awsome.

Shane, your video's just get better and better. I sure like when I check my email and see you've added another video. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into your video's.

What gonehuntin said "again".

Ithink we need to find him a job either huntin or behind the cam somewhere so all of that hard work pays off.

Hey guys, thank ya'll so much for the kind words!!! I am very blessed to have the hunting opportunities I have and I am glad I have found a great way to share all of my hunts with ya'll. I can't wait to see what types of challenges await me in the deer woods this fall. As long as ya'll keep watching, I will keep doing my thing!!! Good luck hunting to every one of you!!!!! Thanks again!!!! __________________________________________ Shane Ladewig >>-------------------------------> TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

Shane Shane he's our man If he can't do it no one can!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz
    Shane Shane he's our man If he can't do it no one can!!! Cuz, You crack me up Brother!!!! _____________________________ Shane Ladewig &gt;&gt;-------------------------------&gt; TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

Shane, Like I said when we met I like them videos you put out there for all of us to see. It was a Pleasure meeting you in person at Dos Plumas along with Gary again, I just wish we would have had some more time down there it seemed a bit short for me this time. I would like to meet up again soon for another hunt some where. Take care of yourself and hope to meet up again soon. Jim