Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finding hunting buddies!

Hey guys My name is Chris and I am constantly looking for people to hunt with! I live in central Texas and mainly hunt government land. Ft. Hood..... Any one know of anybody needing a good hunting partner let me know. I am a life member of Texas Trophy Hunter, SCI, NRA, and North Amarican Hunt Club. Good times cold beer and good bbq whack em and stack em Pig Hunters for Life!!!!

well your too far for me to hunt with very often but i got no problem gettiing togather once a year or so.

Where is Ft Hood?

stick around you'll find plent of hunters looking to get together and stack'em..... good friends good beer good hunt.. hit em and hit em hard

ushogoutfitters...

Just let me know when you are ready I am about 90 miles south of you

pain in the but to hunt fort hood aint it lol.

ft hood hunting sucks

Ay bro, I live in central texas ( AUSTIN= LONGHORNS BABY) and you can hunt with us. I will be organizing a large group hunt with my buddy stuntriderant as soon as we get more ladder stands, pop-up blinds and feeders. we have PLENTY of hogs, but not enough equiptment. I will keep you posted.

If I was a bow hunter I would make it a point to check out the Hagerman wildlife area outside of Pottsboro,Tx as they have a almost free bow hunt that is on a drawing basis,they kill some huge bucks every year.Remember the big buck in the NRA magazine a few years ago they said its from public property in Texas,well it was from the Hagerman.Around 300000 acres. Lots of hogs also.If I could shoot a bow like I see on some of these videos I wouldn't waste any time finding out about this hunt.Take a safety class,pass a shooting test,get drawn.The hunting was in Jan and Feb.Of course its all set up this year. Chuck