Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I will have to look into that hunt. Just a stones throw away from Montague County!!! _______________________________________ Shane Ladewig >-------------------------------------> TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

Sounds interesting.........................I'm always in for a new place to hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by cabledad
    If I was a bow hunter I would make it a point to check out the Hagerman wildlife area outside of Pottsboro,Tx as they have a almost free bow hunt that is on a drawing basis,they kill some huge bucks every year.Remember the big buck in the NRA magazine a few years ago they said its from public property in Texas,well it was from the Hagerman.Around 300000 acres. Lots of hogs also.If I could shoot a bow like I see on some of these videos I wouldn't waste any time finding out about this hunt.Take a safety class,pass a shooting test,get drawn.The hunting was in Jan and Feb.Of course its all set up this year. Chuck
    Chuck, Do you happen to know who to get in touch with for more info on the Hagerman hunt? Thanks!!! _________________________________________________ Shane Ladewig >---------------------------------------> TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

I will find out and post it.Chuck