Thread: introduction

introduction

hey guy's don't know if this is the right place for this but just wanted to introduce myself my name is darin and i'm from Ontario Canada.... i love hog hunting ...i have only killed 3 hogs so far 2 in Florida and one in Texas we have no hogs up here so i have to travel for them....but they are well worth the drive!!

Site Owner
    Welcome aboard Darin! The next time you're in Texas, give us a shoot......we'll add to your body count!

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy the site.

hey guys there is a ton of great information here!! in your opinions how is the hog hunting near Merkel Tx...also is there a "best" time of year to hunt them? thanks for your input

Welcome to the site. I hunt just North of Merkel, Tx in Noodle. The place I hunt is off of the river and it is a great hog hunting spot. Any spot around Merkel with crop land near by will probably be good. I have my best luck from March-May but that's just me. Check out my pics, almost all of those hogs came from Noodle. Good luck!!!!!

welcome, lot of good information here, i'm from southern okla. along the washita river, have a pretty good supply of hogs, slow right now, will pick up this spring

Welcome just give it a few years and hogs will be all over Canada