Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jason wrote... Nate, First off thanks for your support its really appreciated. Ihave nothing against game ranches here trust me i would like to own one of my own one day. What i meant was if ranchers wanna breed hogs or import hogs or any wild game let them I for one just wanna be able to hunt wether it be on a ranch or in public land. and with the waythings are getting today with it being harder and harder to find public landI just think it should be up to the owners of the ranches and NOT UNCLESAM who decides were they get their game from and what type of game they want. And also i was just trying to give humor with squirt about everyone arguingback and forth on a topic thats beyond our control as individuals, cause in actuality if we cant come together as one uncle sam aint going to care what we want. thats why i sayLets stop arguing with each other and lets hunt. Igotcha now. Iguess Iwas misunderstanding your point of view. It seems like ranches are under attack alot lately and Iseem to be really jumpy about it. Anyway, You and all my soldier buddies are in my prayers(as well as the soldiers Idon't know) May God bless you all and keep you safe. Nate

It is a huge dream of mine to own a ranch even if its only a few hundred acres. i just want to be able to do what i enjoy doing and get paid for it at same time. and i would feel same about it as you do because i want to be able to manage my game my way and not have to worry bout uncle sam putting his two sense in. Watch soon they will try to make us have to get the meat fda approved what a freakin joke.

My oponion on this matter is that state and local government should support the ability for land and ranch owners to operate their property to make income from hunting, breeding, or whatever. In these tough hard economic times there should be more done to help those who would like to benefit from their wildlife on their property. I think hunting specfically hog hunting can generate alot of income for Texans who own property, the government should support that in any which way they can, wheter it be buying hogs, trapping hogs, releasing hogs, hunting hogs, whatever it takes to generate income from the hog hunting business.