Halloween Hog Heads...

Don't know if this qualifies as crazy or not, but here is what we did for halloween decorations this year. Scared the little ones of course, but you should of seen the looks on the grown up's faces when they realized they were real!

COOL IDEA

Things you never want to hear from your hog hunting buddy. 1) "That Mossy Oak green sure does bring out your eyes..." 2) "If you see anybody out here, especially if they yell "Hey You!', then just grab your stuff and run for the truck..." 3) "Just pick th gate up off the hinges, I do it all the time..." 4) "Boy it's good to be on the outside again..." 5) "I wonder who owns this feeder?..." 6) "I file off all the serieal numbers on my guns..." 7) "Now after you climb up in that stand, be real still 'cause it wobbles a bit..." 8) "Don't worry about the fence, just shoot..." 9) "You brought a snakebite kit, right?..." 10) "I don't think I should of had that spicy chili for breakfast..." 11) "Sometimes the whisky makes my eyes play tricks on me..." 12) "Should I go wsith the 10round clip, or the 20?..." 13) "Don't worry, we never see game wardens out here..." 14) "If it don't have a bag, there ain't no limit..." 15) "The mud isn't that deep, just punch it..." 16) "I couldn't find a babysitter, but don't worry, they won't cry..." 17) "Don't worry, those are friendly cows and calves..." 18) "These bullets should fit my gun, right?..." 19) "Last year I shot a a huge, bright orange deer, but I think I missed." 20) "Pull over here adn hand me my gun, I see a huge deer..." 21) "The mosquuitos souldn't be THAT bad down there..." 22) "I finally got corn in the feeder you'll be hunting in yesterday..." 23) "Most of the rabid dogs around these parts have moved on..." 24) "Did you bring any wasp spray for the blind?..." 25) "Hey watch this, I saw Tred Barta do this..." 26) "Watch out for those giant wooly jumping tree spiders..." 27) "Do you know how to marinate eagle?..." ...and my favorite... 28) "Calf, hog, whatever. Just clean it so we can get the hell out ofhere..."

love the decor

Yeah I do believe u said #2 to me the 1st time we went out in C-land hahahahaha. Love the skulls

Shot at a pig a few years ago and decieded to take a head shot at around 60 yeards with a 7mm-08 right before it got dark, the pig squeled, rolled on the ground and took off. Went down there to look for blood and did not find a drop, not even a track where the pig had ran into the woods, it was a nice size black boar also. Then I found out later that I just knicked him in the ear, next time no more head shots!!!

#22 has happened to me a time or two, maybe not the the day before but a not soon enough to bring in the game

Cody, give me a call I have a fox I need mounted life size.