New to Hog hunting in east Texas

Hey Everyone, I just got back from my first hog hunt in the Cooper Lake WMA and I had an arrow hit a branch to miss my first hog! But to say I'm hooked is an understatement!!! ha ha ha I grew up on a ranch outside of San Angelo and have shot tons of deer growing up, but never hogs. Now I'm hooked! I live in Lindale, TX right now and I was curious as in how to go about finding an affordable lease??? I know hogs are a HUGEproblem out here, and people want them gone...but trying to find a place that isn't going to cost a bunch is my goal. Any ideas everyone? List on Craigslist? List on here? Thanks so much guys, looking forward to learning from all of you in the future!!! Damn glad to be here! TWP

Iknow alot of guys in and around the Lufkin area that are willing to let you come out and hunt them. I'll get you a list after this weekend. Talk to some of the locals around you and see what they say. Talk to farmers, they are usually willing to let you come out and do what you want for hogs. Craigs list does have some cheap affordable day leases for them also.

Sounds great!!! I would appreciate any help, and am more than willing to help out on the place building fence, working livestock, etc. I am going to go shoot the sh*t at the local feed stores and see if anybody has some hogs that need killing around here. Thanks again for any and all help. I appreciate it!

thats a good place to start, also hang around the local coffe shop,