Here's one of our old guillotine-style traps.....and oldie but a goodie! It's about 5' x 10' and is 5' tall.....no top but it does have a couple of pieces of rod around the inside perimeter at the floor. It's a pretty basic design that pins together on the corners, much like portable cattle panels. All you have to do is to lay the floor "tray" down, assemble the side and end panels, run your trigger string and bait it! The trigger mechanism is a simple 2-part prop stick and baling twine. I usually tie the trip string to one side of the trap, about 2/3 of the way to the end of the trap. The string runs across the trap and then toward the door, where it ties to the two-part prop stick. The prop sticks that we use are usually either a piece of 2"x2" or a piece of closet rod. Just raise the door all the way and cut the prop stick to the right length, so that it barely fits underneath the door.....then cut it in half. When you set the trigger, first tie your trip string to the upper half of the prop stick, about and inch from the end. Raise the door and carefully stack the two prop stick halves so that they hold the door up. (it helps to have a helper for that) After the prop stick is in place, just pull the slack out of the trigger string and tie it off. Scatter some corn outside the trap, with a little trail leading into the trap. I don't put too much corn at the entrance to the trap...just enough to keep them interested. I'll usually put a cup of two behind the trigger string....Hopefully there's more than one in the trap before the string is hit. It works! The board at the bottom of the door is for loading the pigs in the transport trailer. It blocks off the area below the trailer floor so that we don't lose anything under the traler, while loading. We're in the process of building a new "getter" trailer that will have an angled ramp.