saturday sow video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce898oh6-KM had a great hunt saturday and killed this sow. when i first got into the stand i was filming a squirrel when this big boar came out. he fed under the feeder for 12 min. facing me the whole time, never giving me a shot with my bow. he finally spooked and i wanted to cry! haha but about an hour later a group of 4 or 5 sows and 10 or so piglets came running to the corni shot one of the bigger sows, the shot was a little far back but she was quartering away enough. i couldnt find her in the dark that night but the next morning i was on the blood trail and found her. very exciting hunt!

Awesome hunt!!! Great job putting th vid together too!!!! Congrats on the sow!!! ___________________________________ Shane Ladewig >-------------------------------> TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

Very Nice!!!! And a great shot! Next time You'll bag that boar. He knows were the feeder is and now you know when he comes in. Good Luck!!!!

thanks! ive been trying to get a video for a while... either i would have the camera and not shoot or see anything or leave it at home and shoot something....