Is Texashoghunter for sale on ebay?

I dont frequent this forum much, but I recieved an email saying its for sale on ebay with a link to go to. I dont trust links in email..so just asking,putting it out there.

Site Owner
    Brushtrooper, That email was legitimate...it came from Neill. Because of time constraints, he made the tough decision to place the forum on eBay. He's extremely busy at work and no longer had the time to devote to the site, that he felt it deserved. I purchased the site from him and will be taking over in the next few days. Hopefully we can all work together to build this site into what Neill originally intended....one of the best hog hunting forums on the internet! I don't plan on making huge changes.....I think the basic framework is in place. We just need to "freshen" it up....more content, new content, a few new features etc. Please bear with us as we make this transition and , if you have any ideas on improving the site, please feel free to contact me! I want you (and other users) to feel like this is "home" ! Thanks for your past and continuing support! Clark (aka Gigem)

Gigem, congrats on the new forum buy and good luck. If there is anyway you can make it more friendly for the internet stupid like me? I have never seen a forum like this with all the options of groups etc. Right after I joined I got requests for friends ...I had a hard time understanding how to work it here...much different than any other forum I frequent. Thats why I quit coming to this forum. I really did not want to ask questions and seem stupid, plus I had other forums to go to where I am comfortable and enjoy for the topic. The "other" tx hog hunting forum is more user friendly for me. I am not trying to disrespect your site here, just voicing why I quit coming to the site.

^^^ Same here Gigem. I like the concept and I do not frequent the "other hog forum" for certain reasons. haha But this forum is "odd". But could be a big hit easily IMHO PM sent Gigem

Congrats Clark, I'm glad it was purchased by someone that is going to pursue the original intent. Its a great site filled with knowledgeable and friendly people. I love the way this site has been set up, many kudos to Neil and whoever else.

Gigeem???

Site Owner
    Thanks for the encouraging words.....we're going to make a lot of changes and see where this thing goes. I'm about to start a new thread regarding changes that users would like, so put your 2 cents in and we'll get it started.

Yes i agree with bushtrooper i dont really know how to work a computer and the site can be a little hard to navigate threw.

good luck gigem i finally made it back here after being out for a while (health) looking forward catching up with old friends again. the site is great but looking foward to some new things too

Congratulations and I will try and help if needed =)