Well, when David signed up onmy otherforum, I was trying to figure out his User ID, dwdbutcher..... I thought his last name must be Butcher. After talking to him, he told me that it stood for David, the Wood Butcher ! He may be a carpenter but, as it turns out, he and his crew can whittle down the pork numbers pretty well too! They rolled into town for a 2-night hunt with 8 shooters. They split into two groups of four.....one group would hunt and the others would do the butchering. It wasn't long before they were busy! About 10 minutes into the hunt we spotted a lone boar, re-decorating the landscape and David and company ended that, with a couple of well-placed soft points. Out came the knives! While the skinning crew took over, we rolled on.... in search of more rooters. Later in the evening, we found another lone hog, snacking on a few pecans. It was his "Last Supper". A short time later another group made their way out into the pecan orchard . It wasn't long before 8 more of them were re-united with their recently-deceased cousins.... Good shooting guys! The skinning crew had their work cut out for them that night! We gathered all of the hogs up and the guys wound up with some good groceries in their ice chests....A total of 10 for the night! The next night came and the two crews swapped places. Just like the night before, we started out with a lone boar....it was NOT a good night for him! Later, the guys opened up on another large group and 5 more met their maker. We had a great time with those guys and look forward to hunting with them again. They took 16 hogs out of the population and managed to take several coolers of meat home....A Win-Win situation!