Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    you could always add a cooking segment... i know there are several guys with stacks of meat but just dont know how to cook or prepare it.....

Awesome ideas guys! Thanks everyone...HogDude1234 I especially like your idea of someone calling in and talking with me. It seems like...well, it is just me talking. Now, I know I'm interesting and all but come on! How much of just me can you take???? lol It would be great to have some of ya'll calling in...I really enjoy this site and have met some great guys I now call friends....let me check with the person who set this up and see if that's possible....I think that's a great start.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeclayton
    I was wondering if it was a 'radio' show or an mp3 segment on a web site. Will check it out. Always interested in listening to new radio programs pertaining to the outdoors.
    I dunno...lol...I just run the ranch. This is something my wife is making me do!

Well, well...it seems we can have guests call in! How about that? Who wants to be my first guest??

Provide a phone # and someone will call...

I have to do a little more planning than that...I need to go over some things with whoever calls because this will be my first time with a guest and there are procedures...things that I have to do on my side of the computer... that I have to follow according to the "powers that be"...lol... Can anyone commit to a discussion/interview on Monday morning at 8am? lol...come on...it will be fun!

214-797-8642 Let's visit Allen!!!!

Sounds good...I'll give you a call tomorrow...

Haven't forgotten about you HogDude...had to make some adjustments to the call in segment...will holler at you late in the week...again appreciate it...

I was waiting by the phone Monday...it never rang!!! LOL Just kidding. Holler at me anytime!!!