Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need some advice from my friends at TexasHogHunter.....

I'm at a loss...Ireally need some advice/ideas.....anything is appreciated! On my website, Ihave a weekly Monday morning radio show that I do. I've done this for a few months now but my ideas have gone cu-put. Man, it's hard to think of things to talk about on a weekly basis...I always do some "shout-outs" to guys but I don't want people to get bored with just me talking. lol... So, calling all ninjas! I need ideas on what to talk about.........any advice????? One things does come to mind right now...shout out for TexasHogHunter.com! This is a great site... God bless... Allen www.DosPlumasHuntingRanch.com

Tips and tactics for stalking hogs, best all around weapons, best round for said weapons, archery tackle, night time hunting, scent control, sizing up a trophy, Turtle Popping, (LOL), best time to hunt them when they are most active, best shot placement, just a few off the top of my head. Best of luck Allen!! Hope the "Ninja's"from Co make a road trip sometime soon. Gary

Gary, Luke Clayton here. I am confused. Do you do a 'radio' show, as a show on radio stations or is it a recorded mp3 file that you have you your web site? I will go to your site and check it out. Best of luck with your new endeavor.

Luke, you are a bit confused. It is Allen, from Dos PLumas Ranch (one of our sponsors) that has the show. You can get more info by clicking on the banner on top of the home pg for Dos Plumas. Good luck........

I was wondering if it was a 'radio' show or an mp3 segment on a web site. Will check it out. Always interested in listening to new radio programs pertaining to the outdoors.

Allen and Lori are great folks. Give them a hollar or better yet, go and have a look at his operation. You won't be dissappointed.

Yes, I have heard many good things about their ranch. I know they are top notch folks. lc

Bring guests on your show, review hog hunting products, try to start a hog control system where peaple can call you and you then make it known on the air that those lands are open to hog hunting by the public on whatever dates. take calls an e-mail questions from listeners. review the weather conditions.........

I was thinking maybe you could do a segment on air with other hog hunters via phone and pick thier brains a bit. I know where you can find a few!!! LOL

How about a show about the economic impact of hunting to the Texas economy and how the state legislature can better improve the whole world of hunting period by promoting outdoor opportunities to others especially our future genrations!!!