Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The website works good on the i-phone, just thought that a TexasHogHunter app would be cool and a great way to promote the website

Site Owner
    I guess I'm not understanding what you're wanting. To me, a phone "app" is a program (or "app"lication) that expands the functionality of a phone. If someone can access the website, using their phone's browser, wouldn't an app be redundant? Or are you wanting a "stripped down" version of the website, such as "forum-only", so that it would load faster maybe. I just saved THH as a "bookmark" on my Droid and then saved a shortcut to it on my home page....one click and I'm here.......a cool THH icon would be nice though!

That's what I'm talking about!!! Similiar to the way facebook, twitter, or myspace have an icon you can clik on and login in to the website.

Keep the site as it is "All About HOGS"

I think we need to keep this site about hog and hunting of hogs - as the name states and one of the reasons I signed up to the board. Too many categories. Might think about splitting Texas up into regions so those that live in the same area can talk about hunting in that area - similar to TXPWD has done.

I my honest opinion, I have always looked at this site as the name implies...Texas Hog Hunter. It see it not only as a site focusing on hog hunting/trapping, ect...but about the Man behind the rifle, bow, knife, etc...I feel this is a place for the Texas Hog Hunter to come and spend time visiting about whatever topic they want. I like a little variety in the discussions, it gives just about anyone who considers themself a Texas Hog Hunter...seasoned or not, a place to come hang out for a few minutes everyday if they like. I agree to keep the categories limited, but with other stuff to visit about other than actuall hog hunting/trapping, I feel it adds something a bit unique to the site. Like I said before, just my honest opinion...any comments on this? Thank You all for your suggestions for improving THH!!!

I agree with hog dude, hog hunting has evolved to something bigger then expected and will continue to grow as a sport. This website is an important learning tool for hunters and a way to communicate to see what other fellow hunters are doing to increase their sporting opportunities. Having a variety of topics / discussions just puts more icing on the cake!!!

We need a place to tell others about places to hunt hogs both leases and free.There a world of hogs that need killing out there.Chuck

Check under the listings section. We have some listed there.

Maybe get the truck stickers and shirts or hats need more people posting. I found this site awhile back and tthought it cancelled right after I found it but I recieved a happy birthday a couple days ago and went to site .ill be checking in more now to see how its going ive got my password reset today