Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogdude1234
    If any of you have a power line running through your hunting property, check the poles. Hogs love to rub on them...we have several poles that are completely covered in mud up to about 4 feet where the hogs have rubbed...and the ground around the base of the pole is wallered out too. I plan on hunting one soon. I know there is a big boar in the area and firgure he is the one rubbing up to four feet!!! CHECK YOUR POLES!!!
    You can also try using Kresso-D. Tractor Supply has it. I mix it about 50/1 in a spray rig and spray down a few tree bases heavily. Pigs love it! Took about 2 weeks for them to rub all the bark off an oak tree about 24" diameter.

I gunna try this along side my hog tube. Gunna try to make a little hog heaven in one area and see what i can get. I wonder if they might kinda get pushed away due to too much of a good thing in one area.

Well, they are HOGS and I doubt we can give em too much of what they like,ha! I do plan to put up the flexible sewer pipe filled with corn. Never tried this but have used roll barrels with holes in them. I like the sewer pipe plan but then, it's hard to beat a good corn feeder going off at the same time each evening. I have a bunch of hogs patterened well here by my home about 25 miles se of Dallas.Shot one a couple weeks ago, the article with picture is currently posted there on my radio site www.catfishradio.com. Got em coming in around 8 pm each evening. Time to put another on the ground and make some more cured ham! Good hunting to you! lc