Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TEXAS HOG HUNTERS TRUCK DECAL

What do yall think about getting some decals made for yer windows. I think it would be nice tobe goingdown the road and show some support for the site andbe able to see who all is a member.I was kinda thinking somethin like the texas trophy hunters window decal but instead of a deer skull a hog skull and texashog hunters instead of theres. or some of you artist and fancy computer guys whip something together. Here is what theres looks like.

Man I've been looking around for something "hog" specific, sounds like a good idea.

I've got some Texas Boar hunter made up already. If y'all are interested, we need to get with Gigem and get the ok first to use the THH emblem. Ican get them made up very reasonablely priced here in Houston by my graphics guy. It follows along these lines as my bowhunter decal.

like the decal idea

Im all about it

Yea man we need something that pops and i like the colors texas trophy hunters uses and i as well have been looking for something hog specific. Let me know what i need to do to help make it possiable. Yes im very intrested WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS

Absolutely...would proudly stick it my truck as well as the wife's...she drives everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by txbhunter1
    I've got some Texas Boar hunter made up already. If y'all are interested, we need to get with Gigem and get the ok first to use the THH emblem. Ican get them made up very reasonablely priced here in Houston by my graphics guy. It follows along these lines as my bowhunter decal.
    Reasonable? You've got my attention...lol...I'd be curious how much it would cost to get some of my logo printed up on decals......

Get r done, I like the idea, great way to promote the website!!!

It would be great promotion