Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Owner
    That's about the easiest trap I've seen. I haven't ever used one but a lot of people swear by them. Do you have access to a welding machine? By the time you buy all of the material to weld a box trap together, you'll be at about the same cost as the circle trap...maybe a little less. It would be quicker and easier to move than a circle trap would be, if you have the equipment and skills.

thxs for all the info

You can also wedge a stick between the "door" panel and the "wall" of the trap...run a trip wire through there and it will serve as a regular "trip wire" type trap as well. I have never had luck with the ttpe of trap where the hogs push the door open to get in...these pigs up here just ain't that hungry.

Thats what we have been doing..I put a t-post on the inside of the trap to wire the door open for a few weeks..then use a stick with electric fencing wire. Run it around the t-post that I use to wire it open then on the outside of the trap to the back then cut across the trap so they can hit it. Like Shane said about 200 bucks for the trap & it can be a long term trap or you can move it to other places.