Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

THH 2nd Annual "Hog Doggin" Weekend

Hey Everyone, Joe from "USHogOtfitters" has offered to do another "hog doggin" weekend down in East Bernard for us THHmembers. We just need to come up with a weekend to do it. He is thinking something like the second weekend in June. Let me know what y'all think and how many are interested in attending. We had a blast last yr and caught some good hogs. Kevin had his son take his first hog at 9yrs old with Joe last yr and Jason got a nice boar the first day. There were a couple more taken as well. Gary

hey am down just let me know the dates....

I'd be interested also if I could bring my 8 year old son with me. Have knife will travel! STP

We had so much fun last year I decided to host another hunt this year. Everyone who is a member here at THH is invited. The weekend of June 5, or 19 is when I have available so let me know what date is the best for the majority. This is a dog hunt with knives. The corn fields will be in full then and the hogs are normally everywhere. Heres a pic of Jason hog And a few more

Joe not to get too far ahead but what are the rates going to be so I can start saving up. I'd really like for Conor to get into dog hunting I know he will like it just as much as I did when I had my own pack. I'm just to beat up to run dogs the way I want now so I'm hoping he may get an interest. STP

Come y'all,, this is a good time down there with Joe. No shortage of hogs and as he says, "If you can drag it, you can keep it". LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daytime, night time no matter. Good bar-b-q on Sat after the mornings hunt and plenty of stories to go around. Just ask Kevin aka(Busted Ass)

You know im always down for it. have to be weekend of 5th for me though cause of got to do some training the other week.

there is no charge for any members.

Hey Jason, From the stories Ihear, you had better stick to the dogs. They can get on them piggies alot easier than you can and not miss. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look forward to seeing you again bro.