Wild Boar Carne Guisada

I made a tasty wild game dinner for my family last week and they absolutely loved it. The best part was that it did not cost much to cook and did not take very long. All I did was take a nice piece of roast that had been prepared for me at the processor and I cut the meat carefully off the bone, then I cut the hog meat into little squares. I slow cooked the cubed meat on medium heat for 30 minutes then I added garlic, salt, pepper and about half of cup of flour mixed with water, slow cooked for an additional 30 minutes. I prepared some white rice to serve the wild boar carne guisada on top of and let me tell you we did not leave any food left over. The slow cooking process took most of the wild game flavor out of the meat and made it extremely tender. What a great healthy and easy dinner to prepare that the whole family can enjoy, I love hog hunting because my family benefits from all the tasty wild game dishes that I can prepare.

Shame on you,you didn't call me. Chuck

You know Chuck you just gave me a good idea, would it be nice if there was a THH event where member's could get together and enjoy some fine wild hog dishes or maybe a cook off competion!!!