Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Redneck Office Pig Pipe....

Donated water bottle above.... Drill 5/8 holes all over... Inside stopper. Stopper inside... Post loop end... In the field..... We'll see how the bottle holds up over time. Hogs are allready going to the feeder. Hopefully Ill be able to get some video also..... Everything Iused was laying around the garage, and the bottle was 'donated' from work, So total cost = $0.00

I am usually not too negative but I believe that bottle is not going to keep a determined hog away from corn.Probably part of one night.Good luck Chuck

Looks like a good idea to me, hope it puts some pork on the table

Quote Originally Posted by cabledad
    I am usually not too negative but I believe that bottle is not going to keep a determined hog away from corn.Probably part of one night.Good luck Chuck
    Ihear ya. It's next to a feeder, so hopefully in a best case scenario, it will simply keep them in the area longer. If they break it, no biggie.....we'll see.

looks good, i think it'll work

well what happened, did they break it?

Well, no, they haven't broken it. Trouble is, they aren't even messing with it. It's been in the same spot, right across from a feeder since I put it out. I figured they would be pigs and after the corn on the ground from the feeder was gone, would naturally go poking around the water bottle. But no such luck. I've poured liquid cattle feed on it, strawberry jello, vanilla, etc and nothing. It's like it doesn't exist to them....Weird.......

Wow, you just never know what they will or will not take to sometimes.....................

Well seemed like a good concept... but I guess the test is the truth. Man after my heart tho, looking for those budget gadgets.

I didn't see that coming