Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hey DNA....are you saying you are my sponsor? I will take any funds you want to give me for sponsorship!!!! LMAO!!!!! Naw...thanks for referring me to this site Darak...you know I like it!!!!!!

hey everyone, i just joined this site about a week ago, and Gary and evceryone else has already made me feel like one of the family. I work in IT and spend a llot of time online and have learned more and met more hunters willing to share then any other site out there and that includes pro hunter sites. Great Job on the site Neil and Great videos hog dude. Thanks again for the warm welcome and lets stackem high this weekend!!!!!

Nice Site. Would you like to swap links?

This site Does ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEXASHOGHUNTER.COM KICKS A**!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!!! __________________________________________________ _______ Shane Ladewig >>----------------------------------> TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

im in this is the best hunting forum i've every seen.... love the new profile pic bestcresting

Any time you have people who are this willing to help total strangers out to put more pork on the table or just to actuall get together and have a good time shows just how good of a website this is and how awsome the people that make up this site are.

This is the only Hog Hunting Site that this colorado Boy will be apart of. I have met some Great People on this site who did not give me any HELL for being from another state besides Texas. It is and will continue to be the ONLY Hog Hunting website I will belong to. Be back down in mid September once again to hunt some PORK LOL!!!

Hey im new here and loving the site but i cant find were to post a "new topic" and the store wont let me buy anything ..... OH!..... I guess i just found were to reply too!!!

Click "forum" then click which "category" then click the new topic button.