Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

It's Official...

THE MEMBERS ON TEXASHOGHUNTER.COM ROCK!!!!I just want to say thanks againto everyone for your support andyour honest feedback. Keep up the hard work and thanks again! Sincerely, Neill

I got your back 100%. I live on this site.

I'm 100% TexasHogHunter.com, this is the only hog hunting site I'm on, PERIOD. Thank you Neil for making it happen.

Keep up the good work Neil! It keeps hog hunting real! It's the only site I like and I'm glad I got in on the ground floor!

I think you'll look back a year from now an be amazed at what you got here!!!

This, Ihave to say it one hell of a site. I have met but not met more honest and eager to help people than any other siteI have been to. Everyone has one goal in mind and that is to put Pork on the Pit.You Neil, have offered me something in what we have been emailing ea other back and forth, that you did not have to do. Unlike other sites thatwould say," too late, sorry, better luck next time.Iwant to congratulate you for putting this together and also am very glad to be inon the ground floor and look forward to hunting with all of the guys here at some point or another. Keep it going guys. Gary NAHC LM,RMEF LM,NRA Member,Lonestar Bowhunter

Neil, First of all your creation is great. It's always great to have a place for others hunters who share the same passion we all do for the outdoors to get together. The education that is provided on this site alone is priceless. You can tell there are some seasoned porkers out there ready to share their tips,ideas, and success stories. Now what would set this site over the top would be a hunt somewhere for all members to get together and do a little hog thinning. Maybe have two hunts a year somewhere. I would think TexasHogHunter could draw some serious sponsors. Once again you hit a homerun here. Keep up the great work. Live Life at Full Draw Nelson

Do any of y'all think that the Granger WMA would allow us to have a GT out there since alot of the members have been there before? What are y'alls thought on this? Maybe we could get the place or at least part of it for a weekend and do a get together hunt and campfire. Any suggestions like maybe before it gets to hot for us to trampse around those swamps over there and the main tourist season hits?

There is a nice camp spot that is deep in the woods by the san gabriel. It is called fox bottom. You can only get there by a 5 mile hike or boat. We kayak up to it and camp. It might work there.