Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I agree with everybody! The people and easy use of the site make it a step ahead of the rest. Great job Neill and who ever else may be involved. Mike

Once again, I just want to echo what I said 3 months ago when I started this post... The members on TexasHogHunter.com rock! You guys and gals make this site a great place to hang out and I am truly proud to be a part of it. Thanks again to all of you for your support!

Dude this place is going to grow by leaps & bounds. It is up over 500 members now!!!

Man, the site is as cool as it gets. The layout absolutely rocks, the people are cool, and it loaded with info...

THIS SITE ROCKS NEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C

I am on this site every night. I cant get enough of it. Thank you Neil!!!!!!

If I ain't huntin' I am on this site!!!! It is truly one of a kind. Everyone here has so much in common it seems. We are all hunters, outdoorsmen, and stewards of the land...I consider us a BROTHERHOOD!!!! And Neill...thanks so much for all of your hard work and dedication to your creation here...we all benefit from it!!!! You have an awesome PRO STAFF who are very friendly and knowledgeable as well!!!! The sky is the limit when you have all of these ingredients mixed together!!!! I am very excited about the future...

This is a Fantastic site! I can't belive how fast its growing. Thanks for the help on posting Neill, and thanks to the members for the tips, great comments and help. I'm always so busy but I bring you YouTube videos and HogDude1234 for your enjoyment! Anytime ya'll want a new vid to watch just let me know. Thanks again Neill for putting the time and effort into such a great place to meet hunters.