Making a come back

Some of y'all know that Iused to run a hunting ranch called the 4D. We are 4D outfitters. We sold the old place with the intentions of buying a new one some day. That day is here. We should close this week on the place. While we will still be called 4D Outfitters, the name of the ranch will change. For those of you who have hunted with us before, you can expect the same great experience as before. There is no set open date but I am getting fence materials lined up as well as a dozer. I will do my best to keep all interested updated. Thank you

Where is the ranch at?

Congrat's Nate. Can't wait to hear about the new place and see what you have going out there this time. Glad to see you back man.

congrats on new ranch

Thanks fellas. The new place will be in Steetman. I am gonna do some things different this time. I am still breeding pure euros but I don't have plans for any sows to be in the hunting area. Also, I plan on cutting all of the boars. This will make some super fat targets.

sounds good

I have hunted on deer ranches that cut some bucks as part of a research project back in the 80's and they turned into huge monsters, their racks grew larger and they put the weight on, I guess taking their mind off the females helped them concentrate on feeding.