She ain't the best looking ol' gal...

But I'm in love! I have been looking for a truck like this for a while. Some of y'all know about the hog hunting ranch I used to run. Well, I sold that palce and I have bought another one; a bigger place with the intentions of reopening a hunting operation. This truck will come in handy to haul fence material, feed, moving targets,etc... There is not an opening up date at this time but I am working on the place whenever I can. There will be a time when I need a welder/fitter for some corner and "H" brace building but I will post for that when the time comes. Meanwhile, here is some pics of my new baby.

NICE Nate! If you have the acetelene, I can weld. I can work a come-along with the best of'em too! Dig post holes, drink beer, whatever you need! Just give me a holler and we'll make a weekend out of it!...

Me too Nate. If you have a welding machine, Iam certified. Where you located at now?

wouldn't mind a road trip, will bring welding trailer, just let me know when

Id be more than happy to help, im a certified welder and would be a great help.

I appreciate the offers to help. I have two problems. One, I don't have a machine or cutting rig anymore and two, I'm not real good at cutting saddles. As soon as we close, we are gonna start buying posts. That's when I will look you guys up. Thanks again for the help.