Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have never personally ever been "treed" by a raging hog, but have had some close encounters with Javelina and know people who were new to hog hunting and inexpeirenced who had been chased up a tree by a wild pack of hogs. I also have heard stories of some of my old school buddies that lived out in the boon docks who would get terrorized by groups of wild pigs at night fighting with their dogs and other pets.

Haha untie there shoes

Been charged several times by boars, pushed off of one of my wallows during feeding it by a sow with young and kept in a tree for 45 min by an old sow with her young once. She was boss and Iwas not arguing with her about it. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been charged quite a few times when tracking for hunters while guiding, believe me not all short fat men are slow especially when they have about 200lbs worth of pissed off reason to run. Actually running is the worst thing you can do because they are simply faster than most folks give credit. They can and have run down people and even deer when in predator mode. Seen the people thing quite a few times and a fellow guide watched one chase down a young deer and kill it. I was taught by the old school who I hunted with to wait then side step behind the nearest cover. Usually I just put a 357 round in the head from my lever action and that will stop them. Just my thoughts and a couple memories that made me smile. STP

never been charged, but I have had them growl at me a few times, not a good noise to hear when it's dark outside.........it will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck for sure