Never fletch another arrow.

Don't know if anyone has seen these. Iam getting hooked up as a dealer and Iam on the pro staff. The web site is www.starrflight.com Iam very impressed with how these things work and Iam not one to jump on the "latest-greatest" band wagon. any way, there are alot of wideos on teh web site. Give it a look when you get time.

do you have to use a fall away rest?

Isaw them used on that show and was wondering how they would work with a wisker bisciuts. Not very good would be my thought. Drop-away only with alot of clearance. Would have to be careful with cables that run close. Iknow of some guys that have to use the cock feather out to keep the string clearance.

I saw those on youtube a week or so ago, they look like they work very well and are a fair price too, I like how they pop off at the site where you shot the animal if you get a pass through they do have to be used with a fall away rest, which I already use

Yes, you must use a fall away. As I said, I am not a "gadget man" but these things work great. I was very impressed with the performance and very low maintanance.