Thread: Make my Day!!!

Make my Day!!!

I got a phone call from the home owners association that in the past two months dozens of houses have been broken into and cleaned out by thiefs hitting our gated community hard. I had to pack up my riflles, shotguns and hide alot of valuables to prepare for the worst. So far I have been lucky enough to not get burglerized, but I kept my favorite hog hunting pistol (357 mag) loaded with bear load hollow points and my .40 cal Ruger ready for action just in case some idiot picks my house to rob, go ahead punk, "Make My Day" I will be more then glad to put a few rounds in any fool wishing to hit my sanctuary. If I cant get any action at the ranch I will get my target practice in with prison bound fools!!! Have anybody else out there experience any problems with criminals like the one I'm having here in San Antonio? What did you do to protect yourself?

I got dogs, great with kids hell on strangers even the lil one inside has to warm up to you. But he barks first and dont mess with my youngones or else he will wind up in your hip pocket or crotch with a mouthfull of skin. Then I got some special 158 grain hog loads for my .357 to get what comes thru the window or doors. STP

got dogs, 16ga double sawed off, 00 buck, with a 45 acp back up